Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
earcaraxe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Postby earcaraxe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:05 pm

after i click the "add discipline" button, the list that scrolls down with the names of disciplines starts at the top of my screen, and ends at the bottom with winddancer.

Ogolar

Postby Ogolar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 pm

lortas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby lortas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm

lortas

Postby lortas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Heretikzer0

Postby Heretikzer0 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Yup, using it myself. Looks great and I can add stuff to it to give it a more personal feel. Definitely worth having!
Heretikzer0
Earthdawn Enthusiast
http://earthdawnadepts.blogspot.com/

lortas

Postby lortas » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:22 am

Just a few days ago I released a new version (0.46) which should solve the issue to choose any discipline on small screens. I also update the html view of a character, so this can be an alternative to the PDF views. Further I have updated and enhanced the character portrait library. Special thanks to Sade, Karolina Jedryczka and Jeff Preston for allowing me to use their images.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Any chance for option to export stats to cards similar to stat blocks from official adventures? Those small blocks are better for NPCs and GM, and could save a lot of time spent for rewritting it.

Example (polish) based on Ardanyan's Revenge.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7jf13d7snglg ... %20x1.docx

This is the best way to present stats for NPCs (in my opinion) and I would love to see some similar table of stats aviable to export :D
Duvvelsheyss

EDChronicler

Postby EDChronicler » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 am

lortas

Postby lortas » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 am

kevsur

Postby kevsur » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:53 pm

What happen to the option to have durability as a free optional talent or can you add it in
also when clicking option to aligning talents and skills it doesn't seem to do anything
and are you going to add the option of adding custom skills?

Return to “For Players”