Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
lortas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Postby lortas » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:16 am

Be aware that the ECE places hard coded an image on the second page of the AjfelMordom pdf export. If the PDF template replacement does not have a second page there will be Java-exception and no PDF data will be written. The destination PDF file may be empty. I have updated the source code. Now the ECE will only try to place an image, if there exists a second page. The next version/snapshot should include this fix. In the meanwhile, you can try a template with at least two pages. :)

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Now it works! Thanks!
Duvvelsheyss

Roosta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Roosta » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi there,

I know it hasnt been released yet, but have you any thoughts about updating the character editor to the new ED4 rules?

regards

Roosta

lortas

Postby lortas » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 am

Yes, ED4 rules will be supported as soon as they will published. :)

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Excellent to hear that. I'm also considering starting to write a character manager when the Player's Guide releases. Hopefully we can support each other. Nice to see you around Lortas.

enigmafyv

Postby enigmafyv » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:43 pm

lortas

Postby lortas » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:01 pm

If someone like to test the current alpha of my ED3+4 Character Editor, you are welcome.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ed-char ... p/download

Please give me some feedback, if you find bugs and errors.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:52 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I will write here anything I will notice :) First is dwarven racial missing :)
Duvvelsheyss

lortas

Postby lortas » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:31 am

Are you sure you are using the correct language launcher? I have checked the namegiver and all do exist. But with the dice character you are right. I have updated the snapshot file.

Sangeet

Postby Sangeet » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:54 pm

I tryed to download it 3 times now, and each time the zip file seems to be corrupted. Can you doublecheck the file ? I am trying to unzip it with winrar.

Return to “For Players”