[ED4] Character Sheet?

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EbonWarlock
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ED4] Character Sheet?

Postby EbonWarlock » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:17 am

I've been a long time player and GM for Earthdawn since 1st Edition through the terrible (IMO) Living Room Games edition and into the Redbrick era which I enjoyed. It has however been quite some time since I have GM'd an Earthdawn Campaign and I finally decided it was time to revisit Barsaive...

I picked up the ED4 Players Guide when it was released and then the GM Guide last week (which I decided was needed before I would start running ED). I spoke to my players about the general idea I had and what they wanted for the campaign.

And then I jumped on the FASA web-site to find some character sheets in the downloads section and let my players know where to find them but all I can seem to find are sheets for EDC and ED3 which I believe have different step values from ED4.

Am I missing something or have they not released a PDF character sheet for ED4?

EbonWarlock

Re: [ED4] Character Sheet?

Postby EbonWarlock » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:27 am

It's okay it looks like I can just use my Redbrick 3E character sheets...

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:42 am

There have been a few for 4th, one I think was official but is not available (??? not sure why). Here's some of the fan ones. The first one is your basic 2-page "spreadsheet style" design. The 2nd one is a good 4 page sheet, the last link has a 7 page sheet that has lots of room and a full step chart on one page.

http://earthdawn.blogspot.com/2014/09/e ... sheet.html
http://earthdawn.blogspot.com/2015/05/s ... acter.html
http://earthdawn.blogspot.com/2015/12/e ... hdawn.html

EbonWarlock

Postby EbonWarlock » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Much obliged there Telarus, thank you!

Yeah I was a little surprised that the sheets weren't on the downloads page because I had thought I downloaded them earlier for 4th Edition when I got the Players Guide (but from memory there was a problem/mistake in the Step Table).

These are great!

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:53 pm

The sheet that used to be available on the site vanished when the site got nuked last year. We've not bothered putting it back up, in part because there are better sheets out there, but also because for the past several months we've been in a perpetual holding pattern with the site.

We've been trying to get a serious upgrade to the site, and we've had awful luck with people who offered to do it. Things are looking better on that front, so we'll see what happens.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

EbonWarlock

Postby EbonWarlock » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Ahhh. That explains it then Mataxes, I thought I was going a little insane there because I was sure I had downloaded it from the site before… :D

Thanks for the heads up! Its good to see FASA back again -it brings back many good gaming memories from my teens!

Return to “For Players”