My ED 4 Questions

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Slimcreeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My ED 4 Questions

Postby Slimcreeper » Sun May 31, 2015 8:50 pm

That ... was the worst explanation of anything ever.

But it made me work hard enough that I think I get it now.
For Switch, another guard might come, think the prisoner has escaped and try to lock the guard up while freeing the illusionist.
For True Switch, the illusionist frees himself by swapping places with the guard.
For Form exchange, the illusionist has escaped, secured an disguise for himself, and trapped an unwilling decoy in the cell.

Yes?

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Sun May 31, 2015 9:04 pm

Yes.

(The visual demonstration in my head is a lot clearer, but involves some pre-production.)
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

DjMaFu

Postby DjMaFu » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:01 am

And you can't teach none of the people none of the time.

EDChronicler

Postby EDChronicler » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:14 am

I'm afraid I must disagree with you Slim.

First: That was a good explanation.

Second: You can teach none of the people none of the time by "doing nothing".

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 am

There is always a hidden curriculum!

*edit* it should be noted: I'm the one complaining about [Ab] ^&{BA}, but I'm the one who was originally confused and I'm not anymore. So there you go.

Return to “For Players”