Character image and token generator.

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sademica
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character image and token generator.

Postby sademica » Wed May 07, 2014 3:40 am

hullo

I would like to introduce our program which is mainly used by roleplayers who would like to illustrate their player and non-player characters. You can make high quality and unique images or tokens without any artistic skills in very little time.

The currently available races are human, dwarf and elf, ORK, catfolk but there is more to come.
For more information or to try the free demo visit www.epicgenerator.net

sade

some images:

and some token:

sademica

Re: Character image and token generator.

Postby sademica » Thu May 29, 2014 6:04 am

no question, feedback or suggession? :( bad.
but modern version is coming soon :) also nice for shadowrun campaigns :)

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Thu May 29, 2014 8:18 am

The textures & colors are awesome, of course. I like the simpler backgrounds the best, though, because that keeps the focus on the characters. Everyone's expression is very serious, though.

sademica

Postby sademica » Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

you can save without any background too (as transparent png), you can set any background for it :)
im still find the solution to expressions (for males even harder because of facial hair), but with some postwork can handle.

Ehpik

Postby Ehpik » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 pm

I like it a lot.
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me."

Return to “For Players”