Hidden Talents

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
N-Pendzialek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hidden Talents

Postby N-Pendzialek » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:50 pm

My brother Claus and I finished the translation of the original german fanzine “Verborgene Talente” we created in september 2012. The new book is called Hidden Talents. “Hidden Talents“ is a free and unofficial supplement for the Earthdawn roleplaying system, from fans for fans. This volume contains a substantial collection of more than one hundred new talent knacks across all original disciplines. As a bonus feature, a new class of magical companion is revealed. Enjoy!

http://nicopendzialek.de.tl/Earthdawn-_ ... alents.htm

Telarus_KSC

Re: Hidden Talents

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Cool, I'll have to check that out. I noted you have a bestiary on you site. Is that in English or German?

N-Pendzialek

Re: Hidden Talents

Postby N-Pendzialek » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Thats in german, was the first thing i wrote and is merely a compilation of all the german bestiary fanwork on the web.
The poor attack test tables, Hidden Talents and Mystic Bonds are the first works in english.

Return to “For Players”