Earthdawn Compendium DOWN

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Stormcrow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Compendium DOWN

Postby Stormcrow » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 am

Is this down again? I haven't been able to access it for a while.

Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 am

We've not heard anything official from the site owners, sorry.

Take kaer, James

Flagg

Postby Flagg » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi there.

Sorry for disappearing like that. I've been very busy lately trying to sell my house and buy a new one at the same time :crazy:

Unfortunately, the old junker that the site was running on finally died on me. The hard drives should be fine, I just need to find a new box to install them in (and some free time to do it). I'll try to take care of it soon.
Looking for more Earthdawn stuff? Visit the !

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Cool, nice to see you around Flagg. Good luck with the houses!

Flagg

Postby Flagg » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 am

Aaaaaand.... WE'RE BACK! :cheerleader:

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 am

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Nahor

Postby Nahor » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Is this down again? 503 error upon entry.

Flagg

Postby Flagg » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Power outage while I was at work. It's back now.

Return to “For Players”