Re-Release of Empire?

Discussion on the Demonworld game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or miniatures.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wendigo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re-Release of Empire?

Postby Wendigo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

Hello,

just a quick question (and only out of curiosity): Are there any plans to rerelease empire too? It was a spin-off product that used the demonworld-miniatures + a couple of minis for towns, cities, etc. I am just asking out of curiosity, I still have the original here so there would be no real need for me to buy it. (Except for, maybe, maps and a couple of villages)

Anunnaki

Re: Re-Release of Empire?

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Hi Wendigo,

Yes, Empires is in the pipeline for rerelease. No set date for release, however.

Kind regards, James

Wendigo

Re: Re-Release of Empire?

Postby Wendigo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 am

That's great news, since I would need more villages and maps ^^.

Return to “Product Discussion”