Languages

Discussion on the Demonworld miniatures range.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Major-Spillage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Languages

Postby Major-Spillage » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am

Does anybody know if Demonworld been translated into many languages, officially or unofficially?

Arhnayel

Re: Languages

Postby Arhnayel » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Demonworld was originally a german game translated in english and french. The 2nd edition exists in german, english and french though I don't know how to get the german books.
The Blessing of Stars' eternal
Although the Knight remains mortal.

Wendigo

Postby Wendigo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:41 am

The Armybooks released for the 2nd edition were: Orks, Empire, Isthak, Dwarves and Elves. All were availeable in german and english if I remember correctly

razghul

Postby razghul » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

The Goblins were released (only) in German language too.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 am

Hiya,

Dark Elves were released in German, as best as I can tell with my limited vocabulary. Thain and Goblins were released in German in an "unofficial" (beta) capacity. There are also a number of extras -- recruitment cards, miscellaneous units, and characters -- for various armies, which I'm still sorting through. Undead are available in French in an "unofficial" capacity, as well.

If there is anyone on the Forums who might be brave enough to translate the German army books and miscellaneous materials into English, feel free to send me a PM (private message). We don't have much of a budget for translation, alas, but I'm sure we can arrange something by way of product-equivalent. And you would certainly be helping to advance Demonworld development forwards! Serious inquiries only, please.

Kind regards, James

razghul

Postby razghul » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, as I wrote: The Goblins got a 2cond ed armybook, but both Thain and Darkelves remained unofficial in german language.
In englisch were only the already re-published 5 races.
We all hoped that Hobbyproducts would turn Thain and Darkelves into official versions too, after the Goblins became avaiable after a really long delay. But than the game got cancelled.

Return to “Miniatures”