Thain is out, I see

Discussion on the Demonworld miniatures range.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Swordpriest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thain is out, I see

Postby Swordpriest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:28 pm

:D Good to see another race coming back. Good choice on the spirit miniatures for some of the first releases, they're pretty unusual and fun to paint, too. :)

Bastet
Site Admin

Re: Thain is out, I see

Postby Bastet » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm

They are gorgeous. =)

Arhnayel

Postby Arhnayel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:15 am

And they are so good to play !

But the bests miniatures in Thaïn are the Gar'ydwens. And they are soooo good to play !

Keep us the good work !
The Blessing of Stars' eternal
Although the Knight remains mortal.

jets

Postby jets » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I guess in this time of the year there is a lot of work. And I was realy surpriesed and even more happy that I received my last order so fast :-)

Will there be any new releases before the year ends?

Can you give us some kind of prediction or scheule what will happen next year (releases, new rules,...)?

Regards Patrick

Spacelord

Postby Spacelord » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm

I should be able to get a quick batch of Goblins onto the site in the next few days (between wrapping/opening presents). Dark Elves will come in January and then we will continue to have regular figure releases to fill out the ranges as quickly as we can manage.

all the best

Paul

Corinthian

Postby Corinthian » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 pm

You can lease the peace of mind
You bought a mask, I put it on
You never thought to ask me If I wear it when you're gone

-- Sisters Of Mercy

Return to “Miniatures”