Empire Ships

Discussion on the Demonworld miniatures range.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Paddy649
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Empire Ships

Postby Paddy649 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks for re-releasing the Empire ships.

You may like to know that there has been a lot of chat about them in the Naval Wargames Society. The Empire Cog (6232) has been reviewed as a historical miniature for HOBILAR magazine and was given a "Highly recommended. 10 out of 10 for a superb model." Also the Galleon and Galleas were reviewed as historical miniatures for ARQUEBUSIER magazine. Again they were well recieved very well - with the only criticisms where where they weren't historically accurate (well they are listed under Fantasy - so won't always be historically accurate!) So if these ships are selling well (as I hope they are) it is possibly down to the historical gamers using them as 1/600 mediaeval ships.

I thought I'd pass on requests to expand this range in the future. I've seen a number of requests for you to produce a Caravel or even a big Carrack, like ‘Mary Rose.’ Also requests for Viking longships. Any plans for future releases?

I can't remember what the Empire cities, towns and villages look like and whether these would be usable as 1/600 historic buildings. When will you be releasing these?

Many Thanks

Paddy

Return to “Miniatures”