Lizardmen

Discussion on the Demonworld miniatures range.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arhnayel

Lizardmen

Postby Arhnayel » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 am

Hello,

I just saw the first pictures of the Lizardmen on Ral Partha Facebook's page. I must say I dislike them. I find them too close to Goblins, too "humanlike" and not enough reptilians... I would have prefered miniatures full of scales and looking like salamanders / snakes, without clothes as their scales would grant them some protection (but sometimes with furrs for hunters or some kind of mails for elite warriors) using tridents, shields and slings. Some kind of slender and aerial salamanders beastmen if you see what I mean. The miniatures should show that those guys are snaky, sneaky, cunning, but with a great sense of loyalty to their tribes. We should hear the "Ssshhh" sound of their mouths when looking at them. Behemoths could be giants salamanders and others reptilians monsters... or wingless dragons (like the Chinese ones).

Sorry to be so critical but I would love to make a Lizardmen army... but not with these miniatures :(
The Blessing of Stars' eternal
Although the Knight remains mortal.

poulpox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lizardmen

Postby poulpox » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Yes I must agree with you, I thought they were crows at first and saw the lizardmen title after and was confused!
Not what I'd expect from DM :(

vegabond

Re: Lizardmen

Postby vegabond » Thu May 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Looks like Fasa mixed in some Earthdawn influence to me. These could easily pass as their lizard race, Tskrang.

Return to “Miniatures”