Site Request: RSS Feed

Feedback on and wishlist items for the FASA web site, forums, and shop.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mbuna
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Site Request: RSS Feed

Postby mbuna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am

At the end of the Earthdawn KS campaign, Josh posts, "I will continue to post weekly updates over on the developer blog at http://www.fasagames.com. Updates here through Kickstarter are likely to drop off."

I would like to keep abreast of updates and an RSS feed would seem to be the easiest way, but I can't seem to find one. Could you point me to it, or if there isn't one, consider adding it as a feature?

Thanks!

Return to “Site Feedback”