New site feedback

Feedback on and wishlist items for the FASA web site, forums, and shop.
Kosmit
Re: New site feedback

Post by Kosmit » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:23 am

Maybe there is an option to add "quick reply" button?

The Undying

Post by The Undying » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 am

You thinking back to the old forum where you could open a text area without changing pages, with the only downside being that that ext area didn't have all the nifty bold/italic/etc buttons?

Kosmit

Post by Kosmit » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:27 am

Yep ;)

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Found settings to change the theme! My old eyes are happier.

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Slimcreeper wrote:Found settings to change the theme! My old eyes are happier.
Yeah I am not sure what is up with the modern fascination with crazy color schemes and themes that are the deepest black of night. Got to go where the trends are but I like keeping the options open and not forcing a theme. I don't get too into the customization so it is easier for me to maintain a few themes.
Todd Bogenrief
Noble Armada Line Developer, U18 Rules Guru

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:55 pm

The Undying wrote:Bogie,

Let me know if you'd rather me stop posting things here and just pm them to you ... or just stop altogether. In the meantime, here's another two problems on the main web home, both in Upcoming Events.

[1] Mouseover and then mouseout of the FEC logo graphic makes the graphic disappear.
[2] Mouseover popups for the "add" actions aren't rendering properly - appears to be a weird mixture of inline and absolute. I'm using Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m (latest). Could be another issue of some CSS content being hosted on an unreachable server for me (or, maybe, others).
[1] Not able to replicate issue one but maybe that was leftover from that domain reference I corrected?
[2] Also not able to replicate this one. Everything renders fine for me. I feel like I am at work, "Works in dev, close ticket." :D

Edit: I'll keep checking settings though. Might still be some hidden references to my development url.
Todd Bogenrief

etherial

Post by etherial » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Bogie wrote:
Slimcreeper wrote:Found settings to change the theme! My old eyes are happier.
Yeah I am not sure what is up with the modern fascination with crazy color schemes and themes that are the deepest black of night. Got to go where the trends are but I like keeping the options open and not forcing a theme. I don't get too into the customization so it is easier for me to maintain a few themes.
I'm hoping one or two more themes appear as I don't really like either one of them. Currently going with the black and blue one.

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:49 pm

I'm hoping one or two more themes appear as I don't really like either one of them. Currently going with the black and blue one.
You'll use the themes I give you and you will like it!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just kidding. I'm not super happy with either as well. When I get some more free time I will poke around at the phpbb themes and see if I can find one or two more that I like. Really don't love either of these as well, but I like the one that came with the install (silver) because it is clean and readable at least. :D
Todd Bogenrief