The lost City of Murova

Moderator:etherial

redwraith
The lost City of Murova

Post by redwraith » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Player: R'edtarian

Rumor: After discovering Kaer Voklar in the valley to the east of Throal. Uttara mentioned Murova a city her ancestors came from that no one has ever heard of before. Considering that our expedition was sent into the valley to find lost kaers and map out the region the fact that we have lost an entire city shouldn't be that surprising but it is. After spending some additional time research in Throal about this city I've received permission to go to the valley and find this lost city and see if anyone is still living there.

Circle: 5M
Reward: Finding the lost city comes with finding lost knowledge so half off the cost to raise attributes???maybe

Other: Finding the lost city overrun with horrors from the scourge, or maybe the Amazon's of the city have decided that they no longer want to deal with the world of man or maybe it's a floating city that no longer has any airships so can't reach the ground. Who knows what adventures await in the lost city of Murova.

Sharkforce

Re: The lost City of Murova

Post by Sharkforce » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:31 pm

folks from Kaer-a-lot may be interested in tagging along, though I know for myself I don't claim any special right to do so... but Orlam would definitely want to get in on this :)