[Resolved] (7H): Hide and Shriek

Moderator:etherial

Sharkforce
[Resolved] (7H): Hide and Shriek

Post by Sharkforce » Sat May 16, 2020 10:26 pm

Alternate title: Death on black wings

as usual, I am flexible on most of the details.

Player: Zivilyn
Rumor: After extensive research, Zivilyn has tracked down a location deep in the Servos (or other location, if you prefer... could be a cave system in the mountains, for example) that is purported to be populated with shrieker bats that are unusually stealthy and hunt during the day in the perpetual gloom.
Location: As mentioned, I'm thinking either in some seriously thick jungle (could be a new one if you want, but I'm not sure Zivilyn has the leverage on his own to book an airship... although of course, if someone else is sponsoring a research expedition or something that could work too)
Circle: 7H. can't go lower. I'm optionally willing to go higher if several high circle characters are desperate to tag along.
Reward: access to a Shrieker bat with the _____ (circle +2) mask, making it a circle 5 creature in case that matters for anyone else.
Benefit: If desired, there could be all sorts of interesting sites located along the way; undiscovered kaers, special resources, new adventure locations, and so forth.
Notable NPCs: didn't have anyone specific in mind, but it could be sponsored by someone looking for alchemical resources, or some sort of scholarly pursuit, or maybe the throal army/air navy is looking to add some super-stealthy messenger bats to their army and hopes there'll be some of those in addition to the shriekers.

not particularly looking to fight the bats, to be clear. in fact, it would make far more sense if we had to deal with something else, seeing as how beating up an animal is not generally speaking the ideal way to make friends with it, realistically speaking.
Last edited by Sharkforce on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.

ChrisDDickey

Re: Rumor (3H or 4H): The Parliament of Owls

Post by ChrisDDickey » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:55 am

Rather than do an almost duplicate rumor, Mazor would also very much like this.

Player: Chris D
Co Organizer: Mazor
Rumor: Jaspree is also angered by the foul manipulation of his creatures.

Additional reward: Opportunity to obtain Messenger Bats, Shrieker Bats & Owls as Animal Companions. (possibly with approved masks if desired)
Last edited by ChrisDDickey on Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sharkforce

Re: [REQUEST] (7H): Hide and Shriek

Post by Sharkforce » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:46 am

Has been updated with new circle rating and description, and is now available for whoever might be interested.

(Claimed by Chris D: http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2029 )