[RESOLVED] (2M) Freedom on the Soaring Espagra

Moderator:etherial

Anoush
[RESOLVED] (2M) Freedom on the Soaring Espagra

Post by Anoush » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:48 am

Rumor: Freedom on the Soaring Espagra
Player: Mary (Anoush)
Rumor: Adepts have been asked to investigate rumors of potential slaving activity near Kampung Gajah.

The V’strimon frown on slaver operations in territory allied with the Aropagoi, or Great House, especially since it would be so easy for slavers to take entire newly resettled villages without anyone knowing what is happening. Before the Scourge, K’tenshin merchants made fortunes supplying slaves to the cut and burn Theran plantations being built in the Servos Jungle. The concern is that some of the K’tenshin merchants may be up to their old tricks, preying on the opening t’skrang kaers and rebuilt villages along the Coil just as they are beginning to reestablish contact. Confirmation of this, or at least more information about it, is needed before steps are taken.

The T’skrang of Kampung Gajah have been noticing more traffic along their stretch of the Coil River. Some of the same K’tenshin ships seem to be coming and going with regularity. While trade with the Aropagoi is welcome, an incident at the recent Skyrider Island Pastry Festival raised concerns about what the K’tenshin ships may be up to. One of the ships, the Soaring Espagra under Captain Gerri van Drake, attempted to kidnap the obsidiman chef who won the Pastry Contest. The attempt at taking a slave was stopped by some courageous adepts who stepped in, but the Soaring Espagra got away and was last seen traveling south down the Coil. (See journal entries for the adventure, Food Fight.)

The V’strimon representative to Kampung Gajah could really use the adepts’ help with her investigation.

Location: Along the Coil River south of Kampung Gajah, in V’strimon allied territory
Circle: 2M
Reward: Standard
Benefit: Make the northern section of the Coil near Throal safer, of special importance to the t’skrang living in Kampung Gajah and the windlings of Skyreader Island
Notable NPCs: The V’strimon representative to Kampung Gajah, Captain Gerri van Drake of House K’tenshin, potentially others

Note:
Scheduling: I played for the first time today, but my 1st circle PC was one-shotted and died. I really hope an adventure can be scheduled quickly so that I can catch up a bit, and continue playing with the group of new PCs running through low circle scenarios right now. If possible, I’d like to try again in time to make the 3M adventure Talkin ‘bout My Generation scheduled for August 23. Know this is short notice, but I’m hoping 😊
Last edited by Anoush on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iceface9

Re: Claimed: (2M) Freedom on the Soaring Espagra

Post by iceface9 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Adventure: (2M) Freedom on the Soaring Espagra
LFG: Will have it up this afternoon
AAR: Link to the AAR post when the adventure is done
Notable NPCs and Features: The V'strimon Representative for the Kamoung Gajah, Gerri Van Drake Captain of the Soaring Esperaga.