AAR [2M] - Of Quartz I'll Go (2020-6-6 @ 1800 GMT)

The current version of the Earthdawn West Marches Discord campaign, effective Jan 1, 2020

Moderator:etherial

MadJaymilton
AAR [2M] - Of Quartz I'll Go (2020-6-6 @ 1800 GMT)

Post by MadJaymilton » Fri May 29, 2020 12:16 am

LFG: Of Quartz I'll Go
Time: 2020-6-6 @ 1800 GMT (2:00 EDT)
GM: MadJaymilton
Circle: 2
Difficulty: Medium
Players: 4-5

Rumor: Ursal wants to hit better and is looking for a Desperate Blow charm, the dwarven alchemist Vinnidamous Goronich will assist, but is fresh out of quartz material. Quarts should be plentiful in the mountains above Throal, retrieve some assist him.

Alternate Rewards: Discounts on light quartz, Absorb Blow/Desperate Blow charms

Note: This adventure runs at 2:00 pm EDT.
Last edited by MadJaymilton on Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sigfriedmcwild

Re: LFG [2M] - Of Quartz I'll Go (2020-6-6 @ 1800 GMT)

Post by sigfriedmcwild » Fri May 29, 2020 2:13 am

This is a secondary character
Name: Elisen
Last played on: 2020-05-30
ECR: 1 (0LP)
Discipline: Cavalryman 1
Quote/Unique: Deliverance flies on silent wind
Notable Abilities: I believe I can fly, also am tiny
Downtime: none

bronzemountain

Post by bronzemountain » Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 am

Name: A'horangi Ha'hana Syrtis
ECR: 2
Discipline: Monk
Quote/Unique: "Respectfully, I must now punch you."
Notable Abilities: Very polite dinosaur.
Downtime: Please Stay Tuned
Last Game Played: Never!
This is a secondary character. Please prioritize primaries.
Last edited by bronzemountain on Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyDragoon

Post by LadyDragoon » Fri May 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Name: Azurea
Last played on: Never
Discipline: Shadow 1
Quote/Unique: Well that was interesting!
Notable Abilities: I attack with darkness (where is the Mountain Dew)

ottdmk

Post by ottdmk » Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Name: Darius Crawford
Last played: 2020-05-25
ECR: 2 (Circle 2, 840 LP)
Discipline: Archer
Quote/Unique: Hawk Hatchet, Bolas & Spears.
Notable Abilities: Call Missile
Downtime: None
NOTE: SECONDARY CHARACTER

Xzandrate

Post by Xzandrate » Sat May 30, 2020 5:25 am

Name: Ursal Bouldercleave
Date of Last Game Played: na
ECR: 1
Discipline: Axemaster(1)
Unique: Axe
Downtime: Critique your fighting style and teach you axe.
NOTE: SECONDARY CHARACTER - but it's my rumor

Lashana

Post by Lashana » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:13 am

Name: LaShana TumpleSprout
Last played on: Never
Discipline: Thiefy McThieferson
Quote: That was so cool! let’s do that again!
Notable Abilities: Hey there, my good feel is! Let me tell you a story and show you my cool juggling trick. *as I lighten your pocket*

Xzandrate

Post by Xzandrate » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:15 pm

4 bodies are required.
LaShana TumpleSprout
Azurea
Elisen
A'horangi Ha'hana Syrtis
Tomorrow, Axes up.

MadJaymilton

Re: AAR [2M] - Of Quartz I'll Go (2020-6-6 @ 1800 GMT)

Post by MadJaymilton » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Of Quartz I'll Go

Player Rewards: 800LP, 200SP, 3TiP's, 50% off of Avoid Blow/Desperate Blow/Small Light Quartz
Character Name:
A'horangi: 3 TIPs, 800LP, 150sp, Absorb Blow Charm
Ursal: 3 TIPs, 800LP, 12.5 sp, Desperate Blow Charm, Absorb Blow Charm
Elisen: 3 TIPS, 800LP, 200 sp
Azurea: 3 TIPS, 800LP, 12.5 sp, Desperate Blow Charm, Absorb Blow Charm
LaShana 3 TIPS, 800LP, 62.5 sp, Desperate Blow charm

Journal Rewards: 40LP, 50SP

ECR3 GM Reward: 1400LP, 3TiP's, 275SP, Torgun

Downtime Actions Available: None

The party discovered an old shrine to Rashomon, which had been destroyed, and three odd standing stones in its place. A group of crystalline prisma larvae were destroyed, with one running off. The Borodai Mining Company was reunited with its property.

LadyDragoon

Re: AAR [2M] - Of Quartz I'll Go (2020-6-6 @ 1800 GMT)

Post by LadyDragoon » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:57 pm

Hello again family,
I have just returned from yet another amazing adventure with new and old friends. It was a lot different then the last one I wrote about. This one had wolves, bug climbing down walls and a thing called “Soap”. Let me start at the beginning.

My old friends: the wise one (who I found out on the adventure is a girl not a boy. That was embarrassing) and the axe guy (you know the one who thinks axes are the only true weapon of choice). Were there to support and comfort me on the new adventure.

My new friends were two small winged people. The first liked to ride some sort of creature which is strange, why ride when you can fly? I thought maybe his wings did not work but as some point during our journey he flew. Anyways he thought that he had to tell the whole party that it is impolite to pee on the statues we found along the way. Well duh!! Even cousin Ranico knows better and he was the one who thought having a Jub Jub as a pet was a good idea. Sorry I am off topic. So, the other one was really friendly. She was happy to help and give advise about how things should work and I think she was new to the adventuring scene cause she finally realized that if you keep your eyes open you can stealthy stride much better. Must start learning somewhere right. She is really nice, and I think we will be good friends.

So, on our adventure we were asked to go to a mine that held all kinds of material. You know the type that Uncle Chi Chi likes to go and dig out back home. On our way we came across an area to camp but the previous tenant were still there …and here …and over there and …a little over there (if you get my meaning). It was gross. I was brave and made sure they had a final passing by the way of fire like Gramps Nogg’in taught all the cousins. We then came across a few wolves on the way that looked like they already gotten’ into a fight and was not so nice to play with. Unfortunately we had to put them down. You should have seen me fight. I was awesome. After last adventure I was able to get the hang of my shadow blades and they hit almost every target.

So we continued our way to the mine and came across a tunnel to get to the centre. I had a bad feeling about it but it was the quickest way to get to where we needed to and we already spent too much time healing my friends from the wolves. The weird thing is when we walked through the tunnel I thought for sure I heard voices. They were not very nice and kept telling me that I was better then everyone and that I should leave my best friends. I know you guys didn’t bring me up that way and I was so ashamed to even think that. When I left the tunnel the voices left. I think maybe it was a trick of the wind but I will makes sure to avoid, if possible, tunnels with wind coming out of them.

After going through the tunnel we found the resources but we also found these huge bugs. Again my team and I were amazing and took care of the threat. When I get back home I will have to have someone draw them out for me to show you guys or I can use my shadow puppets to re-in act the battle.

Well I have to get going. The wise “women” said she is going to give me a lesson on this thing called “Soap” and I am always extremely excited to learn new stuff. She is so nice to take time and teach me (even though I called her a man)

Love always and missing you all,

Azurea