August Rey: 1400 LP, 400 SP
Ceadda: 1400 Legend Points, 400sp
Irwin E. Hopperton: 1400 Legend, 400 Silver
Jexel: 1400 Legend, 250 SP, Healing Potion
Krel Tor: 1400 LP, 400 SP

Rolls that were witnessed:
Irwin Item History (x4), Irwin Research

Further Information:
Chorrolis is a jerk. Aquil married into Clan Korg. The cake was tasty.
Last edited by etherial on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason

Re: AAR: Line Dancing

Post by Jason » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:01 am

From the journal of Irwin Ernest Hopperton, Human Elementalist

I was invited to the wedding of Aquil Tor at the Iceclaw Moot.

Traveling companions
Ceadda, Jexel, Krel Tor, & August Rey

grabbed some nice clothing & some fine wine as a pressent

Taking the long way around - I am starting to think that I need to learn some navication... seems to be very important

Tried to take a cut through the edge of the of the mountains - got attacked by a group of 4 ice fliers

Lightning bolt was functionally useful... fried two of the ice fliers nicely. They were quite durable and still took more hits then that. after the lightning, they started attempting to fly away. One had gone down to lighting. I got another with earthdarts (was already lighning bolted) as it flew away. Almost got a third, but it managed to take the last hit and fly out of range.

Ceadda figures out that their feathers are special and worth picking and taking with us (ice flier feathers, Ceadda shared with everyone)

Few night latter we get set upon some jub jubs. I ended up on my back. Ceadda kills one. August dominated one to make it flee. I released my lighting bolt, knocking one unconious. I jump off the ground, drive some earth darts into the last jub jub and shake off the poison that was coursing through my veins. The last jub jub then flees.

We get to the troll moot.. fighting at the top of the elevator. Got a ride up the elvevator.

Greeting ritual..

Find out that the houses were fighting over Aquil... which house he should marry into. He wants to join the house of cord... house of runecord is fighting to have him join that house also.

Aquil - looks like a bonfire and ceadda and Jexel are being light by the fire. - Emitting some sort of magical culmulsion.

golden necklass w/ apple - couldn't make out the pattern. Aquil took off the golden necklass.. Trolls went 'back to normal' not sure why they were fighting.

The necklass was sold by a merchant - was a few weeks ago.
Comment elments - bags of tressure, food stuffs, caravans. - sounds like Chorollis - human kinda fat, well dressed, expensive clothing.

Old grandmother - Ixta - knows about passions. we ask to talk to her.
she confirms that she believes it was Chorollis

To get rid of the amulet, would involve tricking Chorollis to wanting it back.
perhapse we could get Chorollis to over come with greed to want it back. - One of may need to wear it.

Perhapse he may be headed toward Thoral.
Aquil paid 400 silver for the necklass.

We take Aquil with us back to Thoral to attempt to sell the amulet back Chorollis. Jexel go on to haggle with Chorollis.
Play my game jam games - made by one person in a limited time frame (usually 48 hours)

BattleChad

Post by BattleChad » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:23 am

The Great Library of Throal thanks Irwin for his contribution.

Journal Rewards: 70 Legend Points to 140 Silver

Jexel

Post by Jexel » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:07 pm

From the Journal of Jexel'Thalas

Joined a party heading to the Iceclaw Moot for a wedding of Aquil Tor.

Adventuring companions:
Ceadda: Human Warrior
Irwin: Human Elementalist
Krel Tor: Troll Nethermancer and cousin of the groom
August Rey: Dwarf Cavalryman

In preparing for the party I carved a picture of the Throal Mountains with an air ship sailing between the pass.

Due to snow on the pass we decided to take the Northern route around the mountains and into the Valley where the Iceclaw Moot is. At the high point in our route we were attacked by a group of Ice Fliers. The group proves to be amicable in their fighting capability and I exit the fight merely scratched.

The trip around the mountains takes quite some time and when we descended to a lower valley we were attacked by some poisonous frogs called Jub Jubs. I believe they are called this because of the noises they constantly make.

Upon arriving at the elevator to the moot we hear a battle raging above. Once up top Aquil Tor tells us the entire clan has gone crazy with how popular he is. Different families are fighting over the right to marry him. I start to understand why and want to protect and make Aquil happy. The casters start to talk about how his aura is shining and influencing all of those around him.

It seems that he bought some overpriced items from a merchant with some magical properties. Once Aquil took off the necklace the members of the clan and myself got control of our senses.

After talking to an Elder named Ixta we learn that the merchant was most likely Chorrollis the passion of greed & commerce. In order to get rid of the amulet we had to trick Chorrollis into buying it back at even a greater price. We conclude that Chorrallis is most likely heading towards the Grand Bazaar in Throal. Upon getting back I am able somehow to sell it back to Chorrallis at a much inflated price. I can only assume that the necklace had a greater effect on him than it did to us even.

As a lesson I swiped a healing potion on the way out.

BattleChad

Post by BattleChad » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 am

The Great library of Throal thanks Jexel for his contribution.

Journal Rewards: 70 Legend Points and 140 Silver