Um, nunyah business

Discussion of GMing 1879. Warning: Here there be spoilers!
Slimcreeper
Um, nunyah business

Post by Slimcreeper » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:49 am

okay ... I just realized one of my players has based his character on Lord Carnavon and the party is going against the Sons of Thoth .... I'm reading the GM Book and realizing his role in the Sons ...

That's all.

Andrew1879

Re: Um, nunyah business

Post by Andrew1879 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:17 pm

It's a tenuous connection. Was the 2nd Earl in cahoots with the Sons when he founded the Club, or did they just take advantage of it? You could read the text of that entry in several different ways. The painter, for example. Are those actually his sons, or are they apprentices in the arts or spycraft? Or all of the above? Henry, Earl Carnarvon, founded the Club back in 1815, so he's long gone and it may or may not make a lot of difference nowadays. Unless they've got him in a bottle somewhere.

Janesbenth1

Post by Janesbenth1 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:37 am

This link is quite flimsy. When the Club was established, did the second Earl collude with the Sons or were they simply taking advantage of the situation? That entry's text can be interpreted in various ways. Take, as an example, the painter. Is that a group of apprentices learning their trade, or are those really his sons? And/or all the above? The Club was established in 1815 by Henry, Earl Carnarvon, who is long since dead and may or may not be remembered today. Unless, of course, they've trapped him in a bottle.
wordle unlimited

manidora

Post by manidora » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:56 am

While having fun, play dumb ways to die together and enjoy the little games and challenges.

cherriesonce

Post by cherriesonce » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:58 am

breakout game is now available in your web browser with improved visuals, audio, and power-ups. This keeps the game fresh for new players while also bringing back happy memories for those who played the original game.

wordlewordle

Post by wordlewordle » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:21 pm

The game you are talking about is very attractive and interesting to us, recently I noticed that wordle uk is getting more attention from people, I wonder if anyone here has participated in this game and can you bring Can you give me some reviews?

kaabir01

Post by kaabir01 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:31 am

If you want to spend leisure time with those hottest chicks they are a good option to having wild sex with them. If you want some extra services they can ready to give you that service. So many Russian Call Girls in Delhi are working here and they are efficient to fulfill your hidden desire.

priyanka

service provider

Post by priyanka » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:19 am

Well, if you are visiting here for the very first time, so it might help you to establish a better understanding while availing of Call Girls in Ajmer . We are not promoting our services, but you should be aware of the things that are responsible for your happiness and sadness as well.

herringbu

Post by herringbu » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:49 am

if anyone here has participated in this game and can you bring Can you give me some reviews rainbow obby

sarausa

Post by sarausa » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:27 am

Every time I visit this blog, I always find something new and unique. The articles cover a variety of topics, and the editorial team turns them into interesting and insightful articles. slither io