Companions Kickstarter

General discussion on 1879.
MetalBoar
Companions Kickstarter

Post by MetalBoar » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:30 pm

I've been really interested in 1879 but was holding off until the Companions Kickstarter. Now that I've backed it (to get print copies of most everything) I'm really excited to give it a go! Unless I can talk my wife (big history buff) into running something it'll have to wait until I wrap up the Earthdawn campaign I'm currently running, which may take a while. Either way I really look forward to getting the books!

As a side question, this is the first time I've ever done any add ons for a Kickstarter campaign. I noticed in the most recent blog post for 1879 that backers have been asked to check their accounts to make sure everything has gone through OK. I've filled out my survey and all the info looks correct on the Kickstater site, and I see that I was charged for my original pledge when the campaign ended but I don't see any charge for the add on items yet. Is this what I should expect, or should I have already been charged for the add on items once my survey was complete?

Cheers!

Slimcreeper

Re: Companions Kickstarter

Post by Slimcreeper » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:46 pm

I can't answer any questions but I do have open guest spots in my 1879 game at the start of every arc (well, theoretically it could get too full with regular players but that hasn't happened yet). Mostly likely by the time we get the books we'll be starting a new one! We are just starting one now.