Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Discussion of Living Earthdawn. Adventures, game mastering, and comments. Caution, there may be spoilers!
Marzhin
Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Post by Marzhin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 am

Hello!

I read about the Legends of Barsaive campaign in September's Kickstarter update and in the Quick Start Rules preview, but I had some questions:

- The Kickstarter updates mentions some free guides (Haven and Characters) that are supposed to be available on the shop, but there's nothing so far. Any ETA for these?

- Will the scenarios themselves be free as well? If not, do you already have an idea of the price?

- Do you know what the release schedule will be? One scenario per month, one every two months, etc.?

Thank you very much :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Bogie

Re: Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Post by Bogie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:57 am

The Haven and Quickstart guides will be up shortly for download on our own store as well as Drive Thru RPG. By shortly I mean later today if I can find the copy I need for them. The scenarios will also be provided for free as well. We have one that is ready to go but needs formatting.

As for the rest of the questions I have pinged the Living Earthdawn team to respond as they know a lot more than me about it.
Todd Bogenrief
Noble Armada Line Developer, U18 Rules Guru

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Bogie wrote:The Haven and Quickstart guides will be up shortly for download on our own store as well as Drive Thru RPG. By shortly I mean later today if I can find the copy I need for them. The scenarios will also be provided for free as well. We have one that is ready to go but needs formatting.

As for the rest of the questions I have pinged the Living Earthdawn team to respond as they know a lot more than me about it.
Great, thanks :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:58 pm

And they are up on our site!
Todd Bogenrief

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Bogie wrote:And they are up on our site!
As Obsidimen like to say to each other, "you rock!" :mrgreen:
(Groucho Marx)

Tanthalas

Post by Tanthalas » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:56 pm

We have a new site and I'm being poked to answer things? Very cool!

Marzhin, good questions! I'm Kyle Pritchard, one of the leads for Legends of Barsaive, so hopefully I can answer whatever mind benders the forums can come up with.

For our release schedule we are hoping to target four polished adventures for web release per year. We will be running games at Conventions that are a little ahead of the release schedule as well. So you are probably looking at one adventure per quarter at this point.

I believe the plan is for the first few adventures (at least) to be released for free, potentially with a fancier version available for purchase later.

Thanks for your interest!
Legends of Barsaive Guru

Nominally Knowledgeable

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Thanks for the answers Kyle! :)
(Groucho Marx)

Kosmit

Post by Kosmit » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:45 pm

I miss the quick reply button...

But I'm here for something else. You need to work with bookmarks because mine are pretty messed up (they are doubled or something - minor bug, but easy to fix ;)).

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 am

Kosmit wrote:I miss the quick reply button...

But I'm here for something else. You need to work with bookmarks because mine are pretty messed up (they are doubled or something - minor bug, but easy to fix ;)).
You're talking about the bookmarking in the PDF?
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:10 am

Kosmit wrote:But I'm here for something else. You need to work with bookmarks because mine are pretty messed up (they are doubled or something - minor bug, but easy to fix ;)).
Checked it out and see that too. We have our top man on the case and we should have an updated PDF coming soon.
Todd Bogenrief