Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Discussion of Living Earthdawn. Adventures, game mastering, and comments. Caution, there may be spoilers!
Taffy

Re: Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Post by Taffy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 am

Hi All

I have printed out the character and Haven documents and given it to my gaming group. They are excited and have started purchasing PDFs of the books in preparation of character creation.

Just wondering if there are any specific rule around replaying the mods with different characters or about the GMs that are forced to "Eat" the module.

Cheers
taffy
Cheers
Taffy/Dean
Melbourne, Australia

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:43 am

There aren't any restrictions about the same player running different characters through an adventure multiple times. In fact, if you aren't intending to take a single character into different "official" events, there aren't really any rules at all.

I'm not sure what you mean by a GM "eating" an adventure. If you're talking about the cost... if you're looking to run events at a convention we have some support available. But otherwise... we need to pay the guys that write them.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Line Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Taffy

Post by Taffy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 am

Thanks for your reply Josh

To clarify, by "Eating" the adventure, I mean when the GM runs the adventure without first having the opportunity to play it.

This tends to be important where a adventure can only be played once and if you run it, you can't play it (sounds like that's not the case)

or

if you are in a isolated groups and games may only be run once, so if you are sharing the load, some people may fall behind as they don't get to play a adventure.

I know some living campaigns will give the GM a similar reward to the players to encourage people to run games (I do this with the Living Rotted Capes campaign I am administrator of)

Cheers
Taffy / Dean
(Melbourne Australia)
Cheers
Taffy/Dean
Melbourne, Australia