Erhlgren (from ED4 companion) Ray of Corruption questions

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
ChrisDDickey
Erhlgren (from ED4 companion) Ray of Corruption questions

Post by ChrisDDickey » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:18 am

The examples below are from the Draamf Erhlgren, but the questions apply to all Erhlgren as I don't understand the entries to any of them.
Actions: 4; Ray of Corruption (50, 100): 23 (23, Special), Unarmed: 15 (20) ...
Ray of Corruption: This targets Mystic Defense and Mystic Armor protects.
also
They have a single crystal implanted in each of their three foreheads, and numerous others on their obese torso ... With the ability for multiple corrupt rays to lance from their crystals, devastating their enemies,
So first off, what does "Ray of Corruption (50, 100): 23 (23, Special)" mean? specifically, what does the (50, 100) refer to? I assume that the first 23 is the attack step, and the 2nd 23 is the damage. What are the 50, and 100? Is one of them range? what is the other?
Also, in what way is
23 (23, Special) ... Ray of Corruption: This targets Mystic Defense and Mystic Armor protects.
different from simply saying "23 (23, Mystic)"? Isn't the first way just an unusually wordy way of saying the 2nd?
Also, the descriptive text says that they can use their Ray of Corruption multiple times, but nowhere does it say how many times.
Shouldn't the Actions say
Actions: 4; Ray of Corruption x 3 ... or something like that? If they have three heads can they use it three times? Or some other number? unlimited times? The text of the Kaschrek Erhlgren nor the Kruhz Erhlgren say it can be used multiple times, so they only get to use it once?

Finally, how many times per round can they do an unarmed attack? Often if they are allowed to make more than one unarmed attack per round it will say something like "claws x 2" or "Many Hungry Mouths: The boneless is not limited to the number of bite attacks it can make." Does the lack of anything like that indicate that only one unarmed attack can be made per round?

I do not understand these entries as they are.