Earthdawn Companion?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Marzhin
Re: Earthdawn Companion?

Post by Marzhin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Mataxes wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 pm
That book is largely Morgan's project, but the plan is for it to have many (if not all) of the not-yet-updated-to-ED4 Disciplines. He recently shared the ED4 Horror Stalker with me (though I haven't had much chance to look at it in depth yet). I know he's been working on Taildancer.

I've been meaning to do a blog post about this, but one of the things being done with some of these secondary/alternate Disciplines builds off the work we did for questors. That is, some older "Disciplines" seem to be much better suited with what (for lack of a better term so far) I've been calling "mystery cults".

For example, Horror Stalker. There will be a "Horror Stalker" ability, and it gives access to the neat-o keen Horror Stalker-specific talents, but it's intended to supplement an existing Discipline, not stand on its own. Lightbearers would fit into this new design space really nicely as well.
That sounds really cool, thanks for the "sneak peek" :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)