Fourth Edition Errata, Clarifications, and FAQs

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes

Re: Fourth Edition Errata, Clarifications, and FAQs

Post by Mataxes » Sun May 05, 2019 4:34 pm

Huh. That's odd.

They should be the same. The first one ("ED4-PF-PDF_10_March") is the filename format we used on the pre-release builds. I just checked, and that's the one from March 2015 -- the last one before we released the book. The other is the filename format we use for the actual "release" PDFs.

Without going through and comparing every page exactly I can't be sure, but I don't think there's any difference between them.

(I don't manage the DriveThru shop, so I don't know how that happened. I'll pass it along, though.)
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Line Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Jaracove

Re: Fourth Edition Errata, Clarifications, and FAQs

Post by Jaracove » Sun May 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Mataxes wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:34 pm
Huh. That's odd.

They should be the same. The first one ("ED4-PF-PDF_10_March") is the filename format we used on the pre-release builds. I just checked, and that's the one from March 2015 -- the last one before we released the book. The other is the filename format we use for the actual "release" PDFs.

Without going through and comparing every page exactly I can't be sure, but I don't think there's any difference between them.

(I don't manage the DriveThru shop, so I don't know how that happened. I'll pass it along, though.)
Yup. Drivethru does this quite often and it drives buyers batty.

Thanks for the reply