Search found 7 matches

by Taffy
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:08 pm
Forum: For Game Masters
Topic: Brainstorming a campaign concept
Replies: 9
Views: 1457

Re: Brainstorming a campaign concept

In regards to the airship and crewing, you could always rule that each player starts with two ranks in airship sailing skill as a freebee to represent their initial training (or recruiting) as a crack theran air squad.
by Taffy
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 am
Forum: For Game Masters
Topic: Awarding thread items
Replies: 8
Views: 2136

Re: Awarding thread items

I tend to use a hybrid approach. About 70% of the items given out are given with specific characters in mind (but the plays can still surprise you by giving them to a different character). the remaining 30% (or so) tend to be interesting items that I throw into the mix to see how if mixes things up ...
by Taffy
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 am
Forum: Product Discussion
Topic: Kickstarter - past and Future
Replies: 50
Views: 7547

Re: Kickstarter - past and Future

Thanks Josh

Sounds like it is time to save the pennys :)

Is it work telling my home group to hold off buying the core books (PDFs) and getting them to purchase as add ons (if made available) in the new kickstarter to support it?
by Taffy
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:51 pm
Forum: Product Discussion
Topic: Kickstarter - past and Future
Replies: 50
Views: 7547

Kickstarter - past and Future

Hi there Just a quick question. With only the Elvish nation sourcebook outstanding on the kinckstarter (by my calculations) I was wondering if the powers that be are able to share what their future product plans may be and if they are planning a second kickstarter. Just curious if I need to save my ...
by Taffy
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 am
Forum: Legends of Barsaive
Topic: Legends of Barsaive - Questions
Replies: 28
Views: 12320

Re: Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Thanks for your reply Josh To clarify, by "Eating" the adventure, I mean when the GM runs the adventure without first having the opportunity to play it. This tends to be important where a adventure can only be played once and if you run it, you can't play it (sounds like that's not the case) or if y...
by Taffy
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 am
Forum: Legends of Barsaive
Topic: Legends of Barsaive - Questions
Replies: 28
Views: 12320

Re: Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Hi All I have printed out the character and Haven documents and given it to my gaming group. They are excited and have started purchasing PDFs of the books in preparation of character creation. Just wondering if there are any specific rule around replaying the mods with different characters or about...
by Taffy
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:35 am
Forum: Legends of Barsaive
Topic: Legends of Barsaive - Questions
Replies: 28
Views: 12320

Re: Legends of Barsaive - Questions

Hi

Sorry to necro this thread, but I was wondering if the Legends of Barsaive campaign is still happening. I notice that the last thing released was in Dec 2017.

Cheers
Taffy