Books in my LGS

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Darksyde
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Books in my LGS

Postby Darksyde » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:15 pm

I was able to pick up the players and gm's guide at my local game store but they are unable to track down the new Criticorum book. Has it gone out to any distributors is only available online?

Bertjammin

Re: Books in my LGS

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:16 am

Last we heard was that it was not yet available in print but will be soon...watch the forums for more details...
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Darksyde

Postby Darksyde » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:28 pm

The print version is listed for sale on the FASA site. Is that not correct?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:36 pm

As far as I know, the print books were released for sale in... August-ish, but there has been some hiatus going on lately, so I am not sure. Things SHOULD be moving back to normalcy any day now.

Bogie?
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:15 am

I don't know if this helps at all but I ordered the dead tree version a few days after it was announced and it arrived in my grubbe little hands a few days later so I have it as a glorious adornment on my bookshelf.

So it exists!

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:32 am

Checked with my UK FLGS and his distributor isn't listing the book yet :(
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Madmage

Postby Madmage » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:46 am

I have to say I experienced the same here in Canada. The LGS didn't even know there was a more recent edition of Fading Suns out and only one of their 4 distributors had the books; took over a month to get them delivered. No one had the Criticorum Discord available.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Answered in another thread but I am working on getting a date for Criticorum Discord to be in the stores.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”