Savage Fading Suns ?

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Savage Fading Suns ?

Postby Angelman » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Now, I cannot judge the quality of this conversion (as I do not know Savage World at all), but given the amount of work sunk into the project one have to assume its is good. This should be very helpful to FS fans who'd want to power their FS game by Savage World. Kudos! :D

While we're on SW, could someone talk to me about the plot point campaign thing? How does it work and how successful has it been in the published material (assuming there has been some plot point campaigns published for the setting).
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Sir Marco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sir Marco » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 am

Hey Angelman,
Im the guy Gannok spoke about. Im am about a week out from creating a first draft. If your interested i have a link below to the community.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 3418237702

To answer your question on plot points, they are like campaigns. So a plot point covering a crusade would be appropriate. The supplement would have say 6 stories. The would be in order but made so that other stories happen in between.

As the campaign gets closer to the finale the stories are almost run back to back.

The most successful plot points out are the Deadlands ones. They rolled out 2 or 3.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:03 pm

So, its a linked series of stand-alone scenarios, with room for other stories in-between?
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 pm

You are correct sir.

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 pm

First draft complete.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzRAO0 ... sp=sharing
Rules - vehicles/starships/monsters

Character sheets.

This is my first pass. I'm letting out to the public. let me know what you think.

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 pm

I'm looking for anyone willing to playtest my hack. I figure if I can get two groups playtesting besides my team that should be enough of feedback. Of course, the more the merrier. :mrgreen:

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:02 am

Draft 1.2 Now with vehicles starships and monsters... Plus the church proscribed. Page numbers!

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:13 pm

How has playing this been, Sir Marco?

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:47 am

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzRAO0_ ... cslist_api

That,s the latest version. We decided to add 1 dice of sect lore during the upbringing phase and make the free planetary lore just 3 free dice to any combo of planets.

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 am

New character sheet is up. Can,t add the link yet. It's on the community site, above.

Return to “Product Discussion”