[FASABlog] So who is this guy? An introduction.

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[FASABlog] So who is this guy? An introduction.

Postby Mataxes » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:56 pm

So who is this guy? An introduction.

http://www.fasagames.com/blog/?post_id= ... troduction
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

zayven

Re: [FASABlog] So who is this guy? An introduction.

Postby zayven » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:27 am

Hmm...

So I'm hazarding a guess by the comment about "building a stable of contributors" over the last few weeks that if we didn't hear back regarding last month's open call that we shouldn't hold our breaths?

I'm not trying to put you on the spot or be stand-offish. There was never an update on the site after the Nov. 15 open call deadline came and went, so I didn't know if that meant you were waiting until Nov. 15 to sort through things or if you had already made decisions and contacted people individually if you were interested.

In any event, I'm excited to see what you have in store for ED.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: [FASABlog] So who is this guy? An introduction.

Postby Mataxes » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm sorry, I am actually still working through the pile of emails from the open call. If you haven't heard anything, it just means that I haven't gotten to it yet. Not surprisingly, there was a lot of interest in contributing to Earthdawn. I'm not going to be able to use everybody, but I will get a reply out to everybody who did send in an inquiry.

(Guess what a big part of my long holiday weekend is going to involve...)
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “General Discussion”