Looking For Earthdawn Gamers?

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
Ogolar

Re: Looking For Earthdawn Gamers?

Postby Ogolar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:18 am

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: Not playing anything at the moment (figured I'd better edit for length).

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: Have a group of 8 (7 players, 1 GM) where Earthdawn is the main focal game and we take breaks now and again between campaigns to play other RPG's. We enjoy C.H.I.L.L., Marvel, Serenity, Fading Suns, Corporation, Munchkin, Zombies!!!, Settlers of Catan, The Great Space Race, Formula De, etc etc. We play nearly every Sunday afternoon.

Georgia :: Atlanta :: Slimcreeper :: Looking for a game! GM or Player.

New York :: Utica :: lordmalachdrim :: Looking for a game

Ohio::Akron::slayride [Current Earthdawn Cathay and Kratas Quest have 5 players, could always use more, Sunday 7:00 P.M. - Midnight usually but often over heh heh]

Virginia :: Willis :: TarlimanJoppos :: Existing long-running campaign, heavy on story and character, light on combat, played via G+ Hangout, has openings. Currently dealing with issues in Cathay and Barsaive, with heavy involvement from the Lightbearers. Also have a play by post game in the Forum, Czlaplon Quest, that's a Horror Hunt, which has openings for players.

California:: Los Angeles :: gmikeyg :: Looking to play. Will consider GMing for great players who contribute to home brewed world. Having trouble igniting the asses of two players for current campaign, could use assistance.

GERMANY

Lower Saxony :: Nienburg (Hannover area) :: Mountainshadow :: Earthdawn - Long running campaign based in Barsaive (7 players), a second campaign also in Barsaive (5 Players), and a fresh Cathay based campaign (5-6 Players) - always looking for fresh blood. Shadowrun - just started a Anniversary Edition campaign based in Hamburg (5 Players). Trying to get a Group together for Dark Heresy and always enjoy playing board and card games like Talisman, Settlers of Catan, Twilight Imperium, Small World, Munchkin, Kingdom Builder, Risk...
Ah - almost forgot to mention Battletech - been playing that one for more than 20 years now and always looking Forward for a fun match.

Bavaria::Würzburg::Ogolar::Earthdawn - long running campaing (since nearly 5 Years real time; playing nearly once a week) in Barsaive, 5 Players - so open for new players; meeting in Würzburg; Campaign is about the Dragons, the Deneirastas, the free City of the Undeath, the death King Neden and again closed Kingdom of Throal, the Protection of the new found Cara Fahd ...

Athaeis

Postby Athaeis » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 pm

United States
Washington :: Everett :: Athaeis :: I was informed a 4th Edition to Earthdawn was being completed, I've now read all of the updates available from the Kickstarter page, and my oldest son and I are interested in playing, though he'll be leaving home, soon. As soon as I am able to find out where I can get a copy of 4th Edition, I intend to do so. We are in the Everett area, now, but I would be willing to travel, once I have a more steady job, pretty much anywhere within 25 miles of home. You can contact me directly at athaeis@wolvesau.net .

Fatclemenza
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fatclemenza » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:09 pm

GERMANY
Hesse :: Frankfurt :: fatclemenza :: looking for people to play ED online via Hangout

I am looking for people to play ED online via Hangout. I am really fascinated by the ED lore and the setting in general. I have absolutely no experience with ED so I hope to find some experienced players who can help me to get into ED. English is not my native language but I have no problem to play in english. You can contact me via the forum.

Cosmic Hunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cosmic Hunter » Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 am

U.S.A
Michigan:: Detroit :: Cosmic Hunter :: The physical location isn't that relevant though since I will be running the game on Roll 20.

Currently have an Earthdawn 4th edition campaign page up on the website Roll 20 and would like to extend any interest to these forums. I know that 4th edition is a little new, but I still want to formulate a campaign with it. So if you are a roll 20 member, or have wanted to be but there wasn't any Earthdawn before, now is your chance!

Currently the game is set for tomorrow at 5:30 P.M EDT. however that is mostly just a placeholder time to keep it on the looking for players page. We can discuss availability as a group during our first session. Hope this interests some people.

Oh, a slight word of caution is that I have not had the opportunity to run Earthdawn before. While I am not new to Gm'ing or anything, just new to GM'ing Earthdawn!

Athaeis

Postby Athaeis » Thu May 21, 2015 9:48 pm

I know there is a way to take turns, but it sounds like you want to do this over something like Google Hangout. If that's an accurate characterization, I would not be able to play, I think. I have an account on Roll 20, and I would love to get into an Earthdawn game, as long as someone else is running it, but my work hours are so weird, I don't know when I would be on. I might be able to do it on a Saturday night, but it would have to alternate with the Shadowrun game we play at Loren Coleman's store in Everett Mall, and I would not be able to do so on Sunday evening, at all, and I normally get second shift on Friday. Tomorrow is my first first shift on a Friday near home in three months.

Getting a camera and logged into Google Hangouts, or whatever program you intend to use, wouldn't be a problem, I think.

If I'm too iffy, let me know; otherwise, if you guys get together and decide on Saturday's, let me know and I'll step up to play.

Return to “Gamer To Gamer”