Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Postby Angelman » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:40 am

I detected no rudeness :)

We're very interested in hearing how you find the FSR game mechanics. Please do continue to ask questions and give us feedback! I know that many of the FSR developers are very busy with real life at the moment, in addition to us writing the GM book, so it might take a while before the right (i.e. the rules gurus) can manage to reply here :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Gannok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gannok » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 pm

By the way, when can we expect the printed copies of the book to be shipped out?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Gannok

Postby Gannok » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 pm

I understand, I think we all do. I just wanted to get an update on when I can expect to get a copy in my grubby little hands. That and I kinda want a real book to pass around instead of just using my tablet.

MBdS

Postby MBdS » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 am

something else that probably the editor missed.
Grease Monkey blessing still reference to multiple specialization for Tech Redemption. The blessing should cost 2 now, rather than 4, since it applies everytime to a single skill... and effectively allows characters to start with 10 on it rather than 8 (if you max Tech Redemption). having it cost 4 makes no sense with the new skill.

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 am

Hi there,

Any news regarding an errata document of sorts and/or and update of the pdf version? :)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”