Expanded list of Psi Powers

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Holz

Expanded list of Psi Powers

Postby Holz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:52 pm

I am making an adaptation of my current campaign in FS2 to FSR.
And one of the Players is a Dervish. And I am took some time to make an adaptation on the powers found in the Players Companion.

I'd like your thoughts and ideas on the list and if it makes any sens.

Any doubts feel free to post here! :D
Attachments
Convertion Table.pdf
(34.67 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Expanded list of Psi Powers

Postby Angelman » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:18 pm

I think these are pretty good, Holz! :)
If you want a Dervish in your cadre, you might want to consider play testing the "Psychic Warrior" Occultism Style too (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1318). :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”