Barsaive Box Set?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Magic_Octopus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Barsaive Box Set?

Postby Magic_Octopus » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 am

I have these 3rd edition books:

Player's Guide + Companion
GM's Guide + Companion
Namegivers of Barsaive
Kratas, City of Thieves
Nations of Barsaive 1&2 (Throal and Serpent River)

Would the original Barsaive Box Set be worth getting or is the same material covered by the books I have?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Barsaive Box Set?

Postby Mataxes » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:06 am

Nearly all of the material from the original Barsaive box is contained in those books (updated where relevant to ED3).

That said, if you can get the Barsaive box for not much money and it still has the map, go for it. The poster map from that set is gorgeous.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Magic_Octopus

Re: Barsaive Box Set?

Postby Magic_Octopus » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:37 am

Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on the box set this time. The map sounds cool but the price isn't good enough.

Return to “Product Discussion”