ED4 Character Sheet Download

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Razan_GM
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ED4 Character Sheet Download

Postby Razan_GM » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:43 am

There is place for only 10 skills, and starting character can have 14...

Knowledge Skill 2 Ranks
Artisan Skill 1 Rank
Speak Language Skill 2 Ranks
Read/Write Language Skill 1 Rank
Free Skills 8 Ranks

And you really DONT need to have on char sheet "CHARACTER RECORD SHEET"

Spells should be on separate sheet, you can start with 8 spells, so you are left with 2 additional places....

Steps/dice should be about to step 40, 2 circle obsidiman with 2handed weapon can get already step 19 damage, same 2 circle troll cavalryman while charging can get step 28...( troll str 9 + thundra beast 11 + lance 6 + 2 Charge talent) And surely he want some Forge weapon improvement....

As one of my player noticed the first time he looked at it, for those that can get above Circle 4, this char sheet is totally unusable.

Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bogie » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Well -- we fixed the d23, just uploaded the new version.

I'll pass this information along to the team.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Richard

Postby Richard » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:20 pm

The Step 27 on the char. sheet says 'd12+d10+d8' dice, but I think this is wrong, because it is less than Step 26 and equal to Step 18. Could you please update it?

Regards
Richard

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Should be d20 + d12 + d8 + d6.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Note sent to crew.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

jeremysbrain

Postby jeremysbrain » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Richard

Postby Richard » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:28 am

I'd like to download the latest ED4 character sheet but don't find it in the download section:
http://earthdawn.fasagames.com/downloads/

I'm sure there was a download link couple of weeks ago.

Please publish it again.

Thanks!
Richard

SubversionArts

Postby SubversionArts » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Yep, missing again. C'mon FASA Games! Support this edition! I can't even read about it in the main ED page. Just a bunch of old dead editions. Which is fine if you're just trying to sell out of old stock and don't want to compete with your own new version. Just...odd.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:56 am

I think the ED4 sheet we had up there previously got lost when the site got hacked and we restored it.

I'll see what I can do to get it back up.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”