Iron Hand + Makeshift Weapon

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
madfiend9
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Iron Hand + Makeshift Weapon

Postby madfiend9 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Sorry if that has been asked before..somehow I cannot use the search function of the forum and I wasn't able to find anything regarding the topic by browsing through some of the threads.

So my question is...does a combination of the two spells work? Iron Hand pretty only says it boosts CC damage and while a makeshift weapon is a cc weapon it uses a spell effect test for damage tests.
Thanks for your help.

Anunnaki

Re: Iron Hand + Makeshift Weapon

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi madfiend9,

My apologies. I forgot to re-enable Search. (Classic "d'oh!" moment.) It's re-enabled now.

In answer to the question, yes is the answer. Both spells stack nicely. :)

Kind regards, James

Return to “For Players”