Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
lortas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Postby lortas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:12 am

"Shield Bash" was misspelled within the discipline definition of Warrior and also within the discipline definition of Sky Raider. I fixed it and released a new versoin of the ECE.

Spader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Postby Spader » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:14 pm

I wish to add a custome discipline.

I tried by adding another .xml file in the \config\disciplines and editing the PlayersGuide.xml file for the extra talents in the \config\capabilities\ folder. But it seems to be not enough.

Is it something I'm missing?

[edit]
I manage to get my Horror Stalker.xml straight and it works fine except for two glitches.
1. I keep receiving an error saying: No spells for the thread waving talent(s): [Horror Weaving]
2. I did not figured how to apply a bonus to Mystic Armor as a circle ability.

ps.: Direction Sense and Direction Arrow has not been migrated to Mystic Pursuit in the ED4 rule set.

Return to “For Players”