Gaming stories to get me by

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slimcreeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gaming stories to get me by

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:14 am

I'm weathering a looong gaming dry spell (new babies make it tough). I glance over this forum on the regular, but don't actually read much there are a lot of rules debates that I don't have an opinion on. So players: tell me some gaming stories to get me by! What is you character's back story? What's the dumbest thing your character did and also the smoothest?

etherial

Re: Gaming stories to get me by

Postby etherial » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:21 am

Imma tell you a cool thing that happened in my game last week. The Elf Wizard recently learned Rampage, casting it with two bonus Effect threads for a total of +7 to close combat Attack and Damage Tests. The Ork Swordmaster's player decided that the way she was going to interpret this was that the spell was throwing her into Gahad, so after the combat in which she figured out "Elf Screams" -> "Ork Frenzies", she marched right up to him and punched him in the face.

Slimcreeper

Re: Gaming stories to get me by

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 pm

It's always funny when the elf gets punched. <grin>

Return to “For Players”