Character Sheet

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jaracove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character Sheet

Postby Jaracove » Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 am

Anyone know if there's a printer friendly character sheet doing the rounds?

Slimcreeper

Re: Character Sheet

Postby Slimcreeper » Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

I hear that excel makes a pretty decent DIY sheet. Of course, you have to DIY ...

heheheh.

Sorry, I'm not helpful.

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Tue May 19, 2015 3:59 am

I've still got the print-as-needed character folio that I set up quite a while ago available as a public share:

http://www.adrive.com/public/xQSawu/cha ... on%201.pdf

It's not 100% printer friendly; I really should drop a lot of the black spaces and lighten some of the shaded areas for that. I haven't had that much of a call to do so though, so I haven't bothered. I also haven't done any editing or changes for ED4. I still have the original modifiable file, so if there are any suggestions or requests, let me know.

Jaracove

Postby Jaracove » Tue May 19, 2015 4:08 am

Thanks Kasbak

I think if the black was taken out it would be very serviceable

Return to “For Players”