Me Want Cookie!!

Feedback on and wishlist items for the FASA web site, forums, and shop.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Me Want Cookie!!

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Cookie Monsta references aside, if you are experiencing some login problems since the Forum transfer from RedBrick (old) to FASA (new), then it could be cookies.

I recommend manually deleting any cookies relating to redbrickllc.com or fasagames.com from your browser, then try accessing the Forum again and logging in. Remember, passwords are case sensitive. If you had an account on the erstwhile RedBrick forums, it should be active here (unless you've been deactivated for whatever reason). There is a "Forgot Password" option you can use to recover lost passwords.

And if you're still stuck, you can use the Contact Us link in the menu above to drop over the FASA Online Shop and ping us a quick email describing the problem you are having. Please remember to include browser version and platform -- that helps.

Return to “Site Feedback”